Without a Website for your Driving School You Are Missing Out on New Pupils
Don’t be One of those Driving Instructors that are Left Behind. Be Up and Running with your Own Driving School Website Design with Professional Templates, for your Driving School in Minutes for £10 p.m.!
Having websites for driving schools is an absolute must these days. It is now a very competitive market place for driving instructors – get started easily with these driving school templates
If a potential pupil looks at two driving schools, one has a website that provides them with the information they are looking for and the other doesn’t, who do you think they are likely to call?
It also makes it easier for them to communicate with your school via email – the easier we can make it for them, the greater chance they will make contact with you.
We have made it very easy to have your own great looking driving school website design that you can update yourself at any time – no special skills are required with our very easy Content Management System (CMS).
If you can type an email or a text document you are more than qualified to update your school website whenever you want.
The process is simple. Choose a domain name, we will upload and set-up everything then simply log-in to your CMS control panel and input your content. Whenever you hit the ‘Update’ button, our driving school websites will display the content you have just entered.
You are not limited to the number of webpages you can build with this system and we have already completed the Pass Plus and Show Me Tell Me pages so that it saves you time, but also providing good content for your visitors. An email contact page with a web enquiry form has also been pre-built so you do not miss out on those very important enquiries.
Apart from the usual static webpages (Lessons & Prices, Pass Plus etc.), there is also a Customer Review or Testimonial section which is easy to add new reviews. This makes is so much easier to update your school website regularly which is also great news for the search engines – they love updated websites.
Already own your own domain name? No problem, we can use that for you. You just need to change the nameservers with your domain registrar (who you bought the domain name from). It’s a simple process but we can help you with that if needed.
Whats Included with a Driving School Website Design
Content Management System (CMS)
- Allows you to add/delete/edit any of your webpages or ‘quick posts’ (like a testimonial for example) 24/7.
- Having testimonials on driving school websites is not only a proven method of getting more business but also good for more search engine traffic also. You will be adding new and fresh content to your website. This means more words, and more than likely very good keywords that will be relevant to the driver training industry, that the search engines can gobble up and index. They will then have more opportunities to show your web pages in their search results pages.
- Pre-built Pass Plus, Show Me / Tell Me & Contact webpages to get you off to a fast start.
- Have password controlled webpages if you wish – special content for your pupils eyes only? That will make them feel special!
- Easily alter what webpages and in which order they are displayed in the navigation menu bar – simply drag and drop to re-order.
- Navigation menu bar not long enough for all your pages? No problem, again with drag and drop ease, make some pages ‘child’ pages of another (‘parent’). See the ‘Pass Plus’ webpage on our demo websites – it’s a ‘child’ of ‘Lessons & Prices’.
- Want to add a YouTube video? Simple, just type some simple text (basically the URL of the video’s webpage) and it’s done – no complicated code knowledge required to embed the video on these websites.
- No designers fee’s to pay.
- Keep your driving school website design up to date.
- Easy to upload your images and also display them as a Gallery if you wish. We have already uploaded some driving related graphics to get you going quickly.
- Web based so you can update your website from anywhere with an internet connection.
- All you need to do is to type in the content or copy the content from Microsoft Word or other word processing/text editing programme and paste. It really doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Auto-save and saved revisions features so you shouldn’t lose any work.
This website has been built with the exact same system!
Professional & Modern Templates
- Many pre built, modern and professional templates for you to use with your driving school website design.
- Not limited to a set amount of webpages*.
- You can change the websites template at any time without affecting the content you have already written or your position in the search engines.
- If you want a different font, header, animation, colour, literally anything on the websites template, let us know and we shall do that for you (Free in the first month. Graphics to be supplied where appropriate).
- Meta Tags are added automatically on each page for good Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – don’t know what that is? Don’t worry, we have easy training videos for that (and everything else!).
- Check out the ‘stock’ driving school websites templates. Don’t forget, these are fully responsive so your website will look good on any device it is viewed upon as well as mobile phones.
- An email address of info@theWebsitesDomainNameYouChose.co.uk will have already been setup for you.
- You will have access to your own online email client but you could also use an existing email provider (e.g. Gmail) to collect these emails for you or an email client that you use already e.g. Outlook Express, Outlook, Thunderbird etc.
- Want a different email address? No problem, just ask – you can have up to 5 mail addresses.
- These cover literally everything you need to know in very small videos – no long 20 minute video to trawl through to find the information you want. Not sure how to do something? Watch the short video on that item, gain the knowledge and implement – it’s that easy.
- If we have missed anything or something is not clear, let us know, we will add another video.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- All the templates are SEO friendly.
- Meta title and description tags are automatically added to each page. You can add individual meta tags to each of your website pages if you wish. Just raise a support ticket to activate.
- After each page/post is submitted, a ping is automatically sent to RSS aggregators to spread the word of that page around the internet (and gain valuable backlinks). Not sure what that is? Don’t worry, it’s all good for these websites and is automatic.
- A Sitemap is automatically created/updated whenever a new page/post is added or altered. This is then submitted to the major search engines. Again, you don’t necessarily need to know any more about that except that it is very good for you and all done on auto-pilot for you.
Don’t worry if you do not understand this, we have videos for you. These are free for your use. The first thing to do is to get your content onto your webpages and look at this later. Remember, Google loves new and fresh content and simply adding regular pupil reviews may well be enough to put you in their good books and rank your website well.
- You can get going for the cost of one monthly payment – far less than the income from one driving lesson.
- There is no contract, you can cancel at any time.
- Quarterly or annual payments make your driving school website even cheaper.
- No Price Rises Once Purchased
- How is your school website performing? Easily insert the ‘code’ received from free analytics/statistics providers (statcounter.com, analytics.google.com) into your CMS so that you can track:
- Number of page hits.
- Popular pages.
- Keywords used to find your school website in the search engines.
- Loads more information provided by Statcounter and Google – use as much or as little as you want.
Peace of Mind
- Our background is in the driving instructor industry – we know your pressures and understand your needs – we have been there!
- We also run the largest UK driving schools directory. Probably!
- Our support (should you need it!) is second to none. Don’t take our word for it – see the driving school websites testimonials.
- See the different style of websites available before you buy – Driving School Websites Demo.
There is no longer an excuse for not having your own driving school website design – we have covered all the bases for you to make it the simplest process possible.